Do you want to die unhealthy, unmotivated, and negative?
Me neither, let’s work on that together.
Josh has always loved educating the gift of health. From working as a gymnastics instructor as his first job, taking his school friends through aerobic drills on the oval in grade eight, progressing into waking up his entire dorm room to get in early morning gym sessions. Fitness runs through this mans veins and he says he gets no better high than from when he helps people progress, bringing healthier habits and training into their lifestyle to form their happiest & healthiest selves.
Josh having gone through his own traumas and recovered his way back to the best health of his life says "If you don't know, find out!" Josh has always been curious about what he doesn't know and in the 9 years he has been with The Training Ground we have seen him train an array of clientele to their goals.
Josh has provided a list of the type of goals he has helped people achieve:
- The common Weightless & Muscle Gain clients.
- People needing education on healthier lifestyle options to reverse their health decline.
- Cheerleaders & Gymnasts improving their Conditioning & Tumbling skills.
- BMX riders gaining more sports specific conditioning & recovery after injury.
- Recovering clients back to full health after motor vehicle accidents(injuries including but not limited to: Broken legs, Hips, Arms, Collarbones, Feet).
- Office workers with mobility issues get back to full function and fitness.
- Triathlete, Running, AFL, Soccer, Rugby, Bodybuilding offseason personalised training programs.
- Pre & Post Natal Mothers.
... and looking forward to the next clients with unique goals to add to the list.
- Certificate III & IV in Fitness
- Certificate IV in Massage
- Level I Boxfit Instructor
- Diploma in Business and Marketing
Click the button below to organise a consult today
"When I started training with Josh I never thought it would turn my life around, he set the foundation for a healthier lifestyle and my way of thinking has improved immensely since he started educating me about health and fitness. He is amazing, I could not recommend him enough".
Josh has changed my whole approach to exercise and nutrition and through this has helped me implement changes that are getting visible results. He genuinely wants the best outcome for each and every client and has gone out of his way to help me achieve my goals. Josh simply doesn’t know the term “can’t” and each and every time I have thought I can’t do something he has explained to me why I should, shown me that I can or ignored me and kept going! I would absolutely recommend Josh to help anyone achieve their health and fitness goals - no matter how big or small.
Unfortunately for me I’ve had two operations on my right clavicle this year and was out of physical activity for just over 3 months. And being a very active person before hand took a hit on my body. I’ve now been training with Josh at The Training Ground for just over six months and I couldn’t be happier. Josh is still helping me smash my goals, getting back my range of movement, and showing me how strong I can be. I now have the best power to weight ratio I have ever had. Nothing but help guidance and explanation from Josh. Cheers Josh and cheers The Training Ground.